Welcome, Guest. Please
Visit our web site home page
Stick and Tissue Forum
required at registration.
Choose user ID:
Used only for identification and login purposes.
You can use special characters below or after logging in
by changing your displayed name in your profile.
Choose displayed name:
This must be a valid e-mail address.
Hide Email from public?
Please tell us your reason(s) for registering at our forum:
This info is used by the forum staff to evaluate your application here
Max 500 characters. Remaining characters:
Your Verification Code is:
Please type exactly what text appears in the image,
without the first two and last two characters.
The characters must be typed in the same order,
and they are case-sensitive.
You agree, through your use of these forums, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum.
Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. We at this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username and a DisplayName, the latter will be displayed on all messages, posts and replies you author. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum. After you register and log into this forum, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Thank you for joining and helping us build a successful online community.
I Do Not Agree
By registering, you become a member of the '
Stick and Tissue Forum
with login access only at
Top of this page
Forum Jump »
» 10 most recent Posts
» 10 most recent Topics
- capsha security code answer
- Welcome Guests & New Members Read this first, New members please introduce yourself !!!!
- Never built a model before! This is for you!
- Building Tutorials for beginners & experienced modelers
- Problems or Questions about/with Stick and Tissue site
- General Questions
- Administrators and Moderators
How to build model airplanes
- Current Rubber Powered or Display Builds by S&T members
- Cook ups, Build alongs, participation builds, what have you.
- Famous Aviators and their Planes Cookup
- NoCals Builds
- Legal Eagle Builds
- Peanut Scale Builds
- Bostonian Builds
- Embryo Endurance Inside-Outside
- Control Line - model aviation
- Catapult Launched Gliders
- Free Flight Helicopters
- How To Tips and Tricks Articles
- Decals for Model Planes
- Model Airplane Propellers
- Wires and Rigging
- Tissue and finish
- Wood work
- Building Scale/Semi Scale Model Engines
- Floats for model aircraft
- Wrecks and Repairs
- Wing Things
- Gadgets and devices to make modeling better
- How To Videos & Interesting Video links
Electric Powered Stick & Tissue Models
- Electric Powered Free Flight
- Electric Ducted Fans for Free Flight
How to fly model airplanes
- How's it flying?
- Flight Trimming
- Tether Flying
- Flying Model Aircraft as High Speed Kites
- rc forum discussions
- RC Builds
What's happening at S&T
- Kids Activities
- Club Newsletters, Contests, Announcements etc.
Buy - Sell - Trade
- Modeler's Items to buy, sell or trade
The Stick & Tissue Hangar
- Hangar space
- Other folks planes
- Show Us Your Oldest Stick and Tissue Models
- The S&T Cafe
- Free Flight Indoor
- Outdoor Free Flight
- History of Modeling Aircraft
- Coverage of events in your locale.
Links to Various Sites for Supplies, Models etc.
- Flying Aces Club & Video
- Cool sites and blogs
- Other Forums and Sources
- Link pages to Explore
- Kit Makers
MYSTERY PLANE CHALLENGE-NAME THIS PLANE
- Name that airplane
- Locate Building Plans
- Comet Dime Scale Plans
- Comet Plans
- Veron Plans
- Keil Kraft Plans
- Frog Plans
- ROG (Rise Off Ground) plans
- Hand Launched Glider Plans
- Golden Age Civil and Racing Aircraft
- Peanut Plans
- A Kid's Friendly Project
- Plans of models 10inch to 19inch wingspan
- Plans of models 20-29 inch wingspans
- Plans of models 30 inch to 39 inch span
- EMBRYO PLANS
- Towline Gliders
- Wakefield Plans
- P-30 Plans
- Earl Stahl Plans
- Misc. Military Aircraft Plans
- Jets - Rapier, Jetex, EDF and rubber powered
- Electric/CO2 Free Flight Plans
- RACING A/C SINCE 1946 TO THE PRESENT
- Transport Aircraft Plans
- Modern Civilian Aircraft Plans
- Walt Mooney Plans Bag #6
- Sterling Models Plans
- Robert Hudson's Plans
- Sky9pilot's Plans
Death Trap Squadron plans
- Death Trap Squadron plans
S&T On the Road
We accept donations to support S&T
- DONATIONS ACCEPTED
Stick and Tissue Forum
» Powered by
YaBB 2.5 AE
YaBB Forum Software
© 2000-2010. All Rights Reserved.