Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Howard Littman Model Aircraft Web Site Open (Read 3900 times)
Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 8:56am

Skyediamonds   Offline
Global Moderator
Enjoying life and all
aspects of modeling
Reno, Nevada

Howard,
You've certainly come a long ways and have been doing this very actively far more than I had anticipated.  From the looks of things, you've done a fantastic job.  Congratulations.  Are there any future models you've got in mind?  I'm only asking because I may have the photos of whatever aircraft you wish to develop into kit form, and I also have hundreds of drawings of various aircraft from well-known artists such as: Peter Westburg, Wylam, Paul Matt, Joseph Nieto, and more that might be of some help. 
Gary (Skye0

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2015 at 10:56pm

Kittyfritters   Offline
Stick & Tissue
California

Although we have had the "warmest year on record", indoor and building season is upon us.  At the urging of several modelers, I have developed a new product, "Just Plane Ribs!". 

It's a 12" X 3" laser cut sheet of ribs suitable for Bostonian, Embryo, or just plain building for fun.  The airfoil is one I developed for Bostonians, at the request of Dave Gee, and is the one I will be using in the production Irish Jumping Bean kit.  The chord is 3 inches when you use a 1/16" square leading edge and a 1/16" X 1/8" trailing edge.  It also has a 1/16" spar.  There are 20 ribs with lightening holes and four solid "tip ribs" on each 1/16" balsa sheet.

Just Plane Ribs will be available on my web site, next week, on the Specials page for $8 a sheet plus shipping.

Ribs.JPG (128 KB | )
Ribs.JPG

Qua sublata omnia praecepta legis
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2013 at 1:17pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

Kittyfritters,

Thanks for your efforts in keeping the free flight hobby going with these great kits.  Good luck on your venture.  These are some great models and something not everyone will have at the field or indoor site!

Thanks again KF,

Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 2:56am

thymekiller   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Missouri

Thanks for sharing that with us.  Might have to try a multi in the future. Looks interesting.

",,,The road goes on forever, and the party never ends..."
IP Logged

Nov 6th, 2013 at 8:25pm

Kittyfritters   Offline
Stick & Tissue
California

The Howard Littman Model Aircraft web site hjlmodels.com, featuring kits of some aircraft not so often modeled, is open.  Orders will be accepted starting Friday, November 8th. 

The F7U Cutlass No-Cal kit and the F2A Brewster Buffalo kits are available.  The Cutlass is available in Blue or White Esaki tissue with printed tissue insignia.  The Buffalo is available in 5 different pre-printed Esaki tissue "skins".

The 1:16 scale kits, starting with the P-6E will be available before January as will the first of my No-Cal-Multi models, the Fokker F.36.

In the coming year the Hawker Fury I, the F11C-2, and the Heinkel 51 will be released in the 1:16 scale line.  The C-130, Short Sterling, and Handley-Page Hampdon will be released in the No-Cal-Multi line.

Please enjoy!

Howard

Qua sublata omnia praecepta legis
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print