Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Paul Bradley's Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vb (Read 873 times)
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2016 at 6:10am

RJ   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Elizabeth City, NC

Thanks Sky. Had to try a NoCal. Some folks really like them because they are quick builds, fly quite well indoors or out, and look great in the air.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2016 at 4:42pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

She looks great...till the indoor opens up you might try outside on absolutely calm or very very low breeze day.

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Aug 26th, 2016 at 3:56pm

RJ   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Elizabeth City, NC

My first NoCal. I built it in anticipation of finally having an indoor site available. No powered flights yet, just gliding it across the living room without the prop. A very sweet glide. Weight without motor is 4.1gm. Not sure the size of motor I should begin with - 1/16"? Will have to experiment. It's quite delicate so I am afraid to fly it outside. I may work up the nerve to take it out when it's dry and absolutely calm.

Sky9pilot has recently pointed us to Paul Bradley's NoCal plans page, but here it is again. http://www.parmodels.com/Plans/nocals.htm. Many great designs here and I find it hard to decide what I may want to build next. Maybe, the SE5a.

Currently building a NoCal Chambermaid for outdoor flying using a short kit from Volare.

NoCal_Spitfire.jpg (110 KB | 44 )
NoCal_Spitfire.jpg
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print