Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gizmo Geezer Propeller assemblies (Read 489 times)
Reply #3 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 8:42am

staubkorb   Offline
Stick & Tissue
Germany

You'll really appreciate it once you get used to it.  READ and absorb the instructions and tips, and don't lose the winding adapter (or order a couple of spares)!

(While attempting to post this msg, the error msg "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request" plus error 404 popped in.  Reloading solved the issue)

WWWoFF
Wonderful Wacky World of Free Flight
(with a bit of rc thrown in for giggles)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 12:17pm

ggranch   Offline

Takeoffs are optional,
landings are mandatory!
Kingsville, Mo/Del Rio, Tx

I went ahead and ordered one, got it in the mail yesterday and then spent some time trying to figure it out. I think I understand it now. Very intense engineering right there. It is going to be really interesting to see it in action.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

I've heard nothing but good reports on the Gizmo Geezer.  I personally haven't used them yet, but plan to in the near future.  Competition or sport flying the adjustments still need to be made and from what I hear they hold their adjustments very well.  I'm sure some of our members can give you first hand info.
Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Mar 4th, 2017 at 9:50pm

ggranch   Offline

Takeoffs are optional,
landings are mandatory!
Kingsville, Mo/Del Rio, Tx

What can you guys tell me about Gizmo Geezer propeller assemblies? I am more interested in "sport flying" than hard core competition.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print