Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New member Aeromodeling is my life! (Read 299 times)
Reply #5 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 10:47pm

Skyediamonds   Offline
Enjoying life and all
aspects of modeling
Reno, Nevada

Welcome to the site Joshua.  It's a pleasure to have you onboard.  We're all looking forward to helping and working with you in all aspects of modeling.  No one is an expert in everything, so we're all learning from each other.  Great to have someone from NM, the site of all those balloons must be something to see.  I'm from Reno, so I get to see the air races, but one week before, we have the balloon festival too.  Again, welcome to the site.  Skye

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:37pm

LASTWOODSMAN   Offline
REAL PLANES HAD ROUND
ENGINES AND TWO WINGS
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Welcome Joshua, to Stick and Tissue - I hope you have as much fun as I have been having  Wink  - a great bunch of guys here.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask - someone will help you that's for sure !  I am just new to this Free Flight business too - but I just got a built-up fuse, high wing, 22" SIG "Cabinaire" flying - it is very addicting !!  Cheesy   I actually got 20 second to 30 second regular flights, with my best of 56 seconds !  Shocked   Grin
     Take your time, this site is a lot to learn ...  Hoping to see your builds and some "in-flight" pics.  By the way, I think it was that TREE TRUNK,  Undecided  , my plane hit about a week ago, under power, that finally caused the left wing to break apart yesterday...  Lips Sealed
     Have fun !!

LASTWOODSMAN

PS - Please feel free to post any pics, messages, questions, or comments, or anything you want, anytime, into my builds ... it's ALL GOOD !

OH, I HAVE SLIPPED THE SURLY BONDS OF EARTH ... UP, UP THE LONG DELIRIOUS BURNING BLUE ... SUNWARD I'VE CLIMBED AND JOINED THE TUMBLING MIRTH OF SUN-SPLIT CLOUDS ...
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 4:00pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

Treetopflyer...Hope you don't find a plane eating tree...so keep it over the trees and between the trees.  Like Charlie Brown and his kite eating tree...we all find those too easy.  Welcome to S&T and make yourself right at home!  We look forward to you sharing your builds with us and hope you set up a hanger to share your already built squadron with us.
Sky9pilot

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:22am

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

Welcome TreeTopFlyer  Smiley Remember, just like your high school teachers said - There is no such thing as a stupid question. However, you might run across some 'stupid' answers. Ask 3 modellers how to do something and expect to get 4 answers.
ian

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:32am

bigrip74   Offline
Global Moderator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

Hello, Joshua and welcome to S&T. Just peruse the sites sections and please post your build and flying photos in those sections that you are interested, such as Current Rubber Powered builds, or Cookups where you join in with the group on a specific build, or Peanut Scale builds and so on.

Again, welcome to S&T

Bob

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!
IP Logged

Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:56am

Treetopflyer   Offline

Time flies.
Las Cruces, NM

Hello everyone. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful group. My name is Joshua I'm 23 from Las Cruces, NM and Aeromodeling is my all-time favorite thing to do. I'm looking to grow my skills in free flight modeling by learning from more experienced builders.

Time flies
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print