Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just snapped up new Peck-Polymers kit (Read 120 times)
Reply #2 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 3:12pm

deniscullinan   Offline

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
new. York

Thanks Staubkorb for replying and for the info about rubber.

I have to hand it to you, you run one of the best forums of any kind on the 'Net. Plenty intelligence, expertise, and helpfulness always on hand here.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 11:02am

staubkorb   Offline
Stick & Tissue
Germany

Nice "schnapchen"!  I believe it's a "peanut scale" model.  If it is anything like my Ganagobie (also a Peck peanut), the wood is very nice (and THIN Shocked).  You might consider picking up some 3/32nd rubber and even 1/16th for indoor flying.

WWWoFF
Wonderful Wacky World of Free Flight
(with a bit of rc thrown in for giggles)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
IP Logged

Jul 25th, 2017 at 1:42am

deniscullinan   Offline

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
new. York

Hi builders...This isn't strictly speaking a discussion-type topic. I just wanted to mention that I purchased a model kit for the Andreason BA4-B biplane, and some 1/8" rubber for the motor. Wish me luck on my first building project in two years. My activity has been curtailed for a coupla years by family losses and ill health, and I'm looking forward to some modeling work to get me back in the groove.
        I recommend maybe some more of us might wish to avail themselves of the revivified Peck-Polymers site (http://www.peck-polymers.com) for kits, and especially rubber (in a handy variety of packages).
        Thanks for listening, everyone.

--------Denis C.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print