Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dethermalizer by Josh Finn (Read 419 times)
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:01pm

LASTWOODSMAN   Offline
REAL PLANES HAD ROUND
ENGINES AND TWO WINGS
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Actually this really great 12 min video, by Joshua Finn, demonstrates not just one, but several different models working, and discusses Fuse Timers, Clockwork Timers, Viscous Fluid Timers, and Electric timers.  He demonstrates 5 different Fuse Timer models where the whole tail (rudder and stab) tilts up, another where the main wing pops up, another where the main wing completely separates, but is attached by a line to the tail, and follows the fuse back to the ground, and another where the main wing tilts forward.  He also demonstrates clockwork timers where the whole tail tilts up, and he demonstrates viscous fluid timers where the stab only pops up.  Yes, when you watch this video, you will see why I really do recommend this video, which should have its own "Dethermalizers" Category.   Smiley Wink Shocked Cool
LWM
Richard
VIDEO HERE
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=MODEL+AIRPLANE+DETHERMALIZER&&view=detail&m...
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2018 at 5:56am by LASTWOODSMAN »  

OH, I HAVE SLIPPED THE SURLY BONDS OF EARTH ... UP, UP THE LONG DELIRIOUS BURNING BLUE ... SUNWARD I'VE CLIMBED AND JOINED THE TUMBLING MIRTH OF SUN-SPLIT CLOUDS ...
IP Logged

Feb 12th, 2018 at 7:59pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

This video explains how a dethermalizers works and shows several working.  Richard recommends it.
Click Here
Tom
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2018 at 11:16pm by Sky9pilot »  

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print