Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Introduction (Read 71 times)
Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2018 at 12:44am

bigrip74   Offline
Administrator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

Michael. welcome to S&T and as Ian has stated building will give you an experience that you can turn into ideas and words for others. OH! and its fun.

Bob

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 11:50am

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

pb_guy wrote on Jun 30th, 2018 at 11:07am:
Welcome Michael. Of course there is no better way to understand something than to do it. Try constructing a simple kit or two and then flying them. You will gain a whole new perspective on the ideas involved.
ian

Ditto what Ian said!!!  Welcome to S&T...please make yourself at home check out the tips section and the Calc CG for some more understanding of balancing an airplane...Once again welcome!
Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 11:07am

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

Welcome Michael. Of course there is no better way to understand something than to do it. Try constructing a simple kit or two and then flying them. You will gain a whole new perspective on the ideas involved.
ian

IP Logged

Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:34am

MichaelJ   Offline

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Hi Everyone! I am Michael. I am currently working as a freelance writer. While writing articles, I have came across several topics associated with aeronautics and aviation. I used to collect information from various sources on aeronautics so as to make my articles perfect. I hope I will get more knowledge on aeronautics from this forum.

For more information contact : best essay writing service
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print