HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Getting back to it... (Read 133 times)
Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 11:36am

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

Welcome to S&T rms. Feel free to share your builds with us. You can go as detailed or as spartan as you like. Not everything has to be pristine perfect because we are not perfect either.
ian

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 11:25am

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

Welcome to S&T...I'm sure you'll have as much to share as we do with you.  It's hard to get those Grand kids away from the video/electronic gadgets today...wishing you luck with your Grand kids. Please join right in and post pictures of your latest projects in the appropriate sections!!!  Feel free to open a hanger and show us your fleet!
Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Aug 4th, 2018 at 9:27am

rms   Offline

Westport, MA

I lived near New Bedford Airport as a kid. I used to watch the air traffic for hours every day that I could....Started rubber powered back in the 60s, moved to CL, then RC. Still active in RC but always missed rubber power. I built many RC airplanes using rubber powered framing construction over the years and those are the planes that flew scale. Now that I have grandchildren, I am going to get back into it so I can get them interested in model aviation too. In the past couple of years, youtube channels by maxfliart and domoremath have pushed my interest into getting back to rubber power and rc assist rubber power.  Thank you for approving my registration. I hope to learn a lot here.

Enjoy life!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print