HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
hello from NJ (Read 63 times)
Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 12:04am

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

Fred, there is a section on this site dedicated to resizing photos. This is a link to one thread on that part of the site that gives a tutorial on resizing your photos using Irfanview. http://www.stickandtissue.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1542392469
ian

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:35pm

zpainter   Offline

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
new jersey

Thank you for the warm reply. Looking forward to checking in. I have to figure out how to change sizes on my pics as I haven’t done that in a while. Many photos are on my phone...let’s see if this works

Fred

Could not post pic

Just let it go. They are like flowers to be enjoyed
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 8:11pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

Welcome Fred, glad to have you with us.  Just remember the maximum size for pictures is 400kb.  So you might have to resize your pictures to be able to post them.  Check out our section on assistance with this.  There are several alternatives.  As has been mentioned, we'd love to see your fleet of aircraft in a personal hanger.  Check out that section as well.  Once again  Welcome!
Sky9pilot

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:45pm

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

Welcome Fred. Open a hangar and post some pictures of your models. You can join in with one of the cookups if you are interested. None of us are professional model builders, but the work of some people appears quite professional. Ask all the questions you want to in the appropriate forum and you will most likely get an answer. If you are looking for plans to peruse, there is our sister site here: Free Flight Archive and Outerzone .  Another great site for model information is Hip Pocket Aeronautics

ian

IP Logged

Feb 9th, 2019 at 2:30pm

zpainter   Offline

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
new jersey

Hello, my name is Fred Stagg, I am interested in small rubber aircraft. Right now, I fly at an armory that is split into 2 parts 1/2 for foamies and the other for rubber. Ive been building models for 25 years and am looking forward to learning this new area. I really enjoy scale, and am trying to duplicate camo finished using an airbrush over tissue. I hope to see that here

my first attempt at posting did not go that well, so this is a second attempt

Regards
Fred

Just let it go. They are like flowers to be enjoyed
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print