Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lavochkin La-11 Pseudo-Dimer (Read 111 times)
Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2019 at 11:09am

shipwreck   Online
Navy Vet
Medina Ohio

Glad to hear your misses is doing well. God bless you and your family.. Vary nice drawing may have to give this a whirl in the future.
Paul

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2019 at 8:51am

New Builder   Offline
Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

Very happy to hear about your wife's progress. We all could face similar issues at any time. I think about it often when I traverse the driveway in the snow but again, very happy as to the progress and the physio will have her going again at full speed.

Also, thank you for another nice drawing and yet another for the files that I may get to in the future. So many and so little time.
Mike

Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it. (Salvador Dali 1904 - 1989)
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2019 at 11:39pm

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

God is good. Glad to hear of her healing up without the surgery. You are quite proficient in drawing up plans. Great subject, as always.
ian

IP Logged

Feb 28th, 2019 at 8:54pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

Life has interfered with modeling lately. My wife fell and broker her shoulder, God has been good and healed her broken humerus bone in a miraculous way making a shoulder replacement unnecessary. She is doing very well and now finishing up her third week of therapy. I haven't found my building mojo but did get inspired to draw up a pseudo dimer of the Lavochkin La-11 "Fang".  Just liked the looks of her and an unusual scheme of "Cherry Red" so here's the plan.  I hope to build this one soon. Should be a quick build all on a 11X17 sheet of paper. Here's the plan and a pick of the scheme.
Cheers
Tom

1_2_b1.jpg (14 KB | 7 )
1_2_b1.jpg

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print