Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 
Send Topic Print
COMET DIMER COOKUP! (Read 353071 times)
Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2013 at 1:49pm

bigrip74   Offline
Administrator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

Tom, I am fairly new here and do not know the rules of ST and was wondering what kind of time frame there could be. I was hoping for a year or an open time frame, what is everyones idea on this?

I just purchased a Dell A960 4-in-one printer ($10.oo and it works great) to replace my HP f4180 that jammed on me in the middle of printing out plans for Chamber Maid. My point is I just learned about the pdf print function POSTER and can now print out most plans at the normal size then a little trim and tape them together for my plans and no bus trip to FEDEX. I am a happy little camper.

Bob

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2013 at 12:59pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

BigRip74,

Great idea with the winter build season starting... I've got to finish my Starship, but hope to join in with a Dime scale ship soon... Hope others will join soon!!!
Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 6:48am

bigrip74   Offline
Administrator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

Mitch, I have always loved the Globe Swift there was one located at the small civil airfeild that a freind and I started our pilot training. I did not get pass (2) lessons, for a 16 year old that was expensive my freind with a lot more family $ went on to get his lic. and later he built a Cassut IIIM with a little help from my self. Those were heady days, but back to what I had started out to say re: the Globe Swift that was parked at that airport it was a beautiful shiny all metal little (2) seater that grabbed our attention each time we would go to the airfeild I may even still have a photo buried some where.

Would love to have you onboard and cannot wait to see your photos.

Bob

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 2:01am

mitch j   Offline
growing old-no choice,growing
up-optional
Renmark SA Australia

G'day Bob;
I was going to start a Mike Stuart plane soon but i think i need to study the plans a bit more first-the guy is a master (in my humble opinion), so i was going to start an Earl Stahl plane instead, but .....i think i will join your cook-up with the 16 inch Comet "Globe Swift". It's quite a nice looking little plane. When i make a start,i will post some pics. Good idea mate!

Cheers!!

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 10:49am

bigrip74   Offline
Administrator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

My bonafides: the plans that I will use .

Art Chester's Racer:
http://www.stickandtissue.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=downloadfile;file=art...

Bob
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2015 at 1:54pm by bigrip74 »  

IP Logged

Nov 24th, 2013 at 6:54pm

bigrip74   Offline
Administrator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

I am about to start a Comet (dime scale) "Art Chesters Racer" and had a hairbrain idea to see if any would like to start a cookup where the main focus would be any Comet dime scale airplane?

Bob

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 
Send Topic Print