Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sterling Fokker Eindecker (Read 1455 times)
Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 10:02pm

bigrip74   Offline
Administrator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

Brenda, I am very interested to see your progress with the electric motor on this airplane.

Bob

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2015 at 9:15pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

Brenda,
The Eindecker looks great!  Well done!  Glad to hear the building on the go is working out well for you!!
Keep us informed and we can't wait for some inflight pictures!  Good luck in Arizona!
Sky9pilot

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Aug 12th, 2015 at 4:50pm

Brenda   Offline
Comet for life
Mineral Wells Texas

So I've been busy doing all sorts of things. Work bench on side of RV is working out just fine. I'll be going to Quartzsite Az shortly for flying and building. I got a new dope spraying rig that works VERY well. Air compressor mounted inside rear compartment on RV running out to a touch up gun I got from Harbor Freight. Works a million times better than the Badger one I had before.

On to the plane, I got a kit from DPC for the Beginners Eindecker. Builds exactly like the orig one from Sterling. Kit doesn't come with wheels, motor or C/L horns. All the wood and wire is there. I installed a very modern Brodak electric setup just like I used in the twin. Press a button and FLY! I also got the Eindecker stick and tissue kit from DPC and I'm very impressed. Well everything I have ever got from DPC is amazing. ...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print