HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Craig 3 (Read 1000 times)
Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:58pm

Craig 3   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
West Virginia, USA

Bob- that's my buddy's Ford wrecker! Here are some pics of cars- The green MGA is my car, the three Sprites are cars I support out of my shop (I cut my teeth in the red one with the head fairing) as is this Cooper Formula three car. The last shot shows the results we got with the Cooper at a little speedway in Indiana last year. PS- He saved a swig of milk for the engine builder and I have to say it was cold and sweet!

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:48pm

bigrip74   Offline
Administrator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

Craig, what is the race car behind you? Sorry for my late reply, but hey Ive been out of sorts for a while. Love your airplanes.

Bob

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 6:50pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

Nice to put a face with a name Craig!  Thanks for being a part of S&T.  My son is restoring a 66 Mustang 200 ci straight six.  I asked him if he was going to put a V-8 in it and he said no everybody does that.  He just wants to soup up the six.  I guess the Aussie's have some high performance parts to make the six a pretty nice performer. 
Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 6:00pm

Ray_K   Offline
to create that which never
exsisted before.

12-12-2017

Hi Craig, nice to see you, I have watched over some of your builds, keep the great work coming, looking forward to more.

Cheers, Ray K.  Smiley

IP Logged

Sep 19th, 2017 at 10:56pm

Craig 3   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
West Virginia, USA

I'm Craig- big surprise- 3rd in a line of Craigs. I'm in the classic-car restoration / vintage road race business. I've built models of all types off and on since the Johnson administration, but just got back into balsa about a year ago. I think I've found my home!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print