HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
stoney (Read 1132 times)
Reply #5 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:24pm

Craig 3   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
West Virginia, USA

Last time I was there was for a big SVRA meet. We got a podium finish out of our Cooper Formula 3 car. Makes it a little more tolerable!

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:04pm

stoney   Offline

I Love Biplanes
Danville. IN USA

Yep, sure do Craig 3. Last time I was there I was in the infield crowd control duty I swore that when I retired I'd never be back. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 3:35am

Craig 3   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
West Virginia, USA

Salute! I'm like LWM- please feel free to steer me right any time you want! Indianapolis? They have a paved race track there, right?

Craig

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2017 at 2:33pm

stoney   Offline

I Love Biplanes
Danville. IN USA

Thanks LASTWOODSMAN, I will.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2017 at 4:17pm

LASTWOODSMAN   Offline
REAL PLANES HAD ROUND
ENGINES AND TWO WINGS
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Hi Stoney!  Great to have you in S%T.  Please feel free to give me any advise or post pics into my build anytime.  My true passion is also now rubber powered scale - especially bipes - I just wrecked a Spad 7 and a BE2e trying to fly them, but I have two  more bipes in the works.  You can still join the "Cookup" if you want to.  There should be a
lot
of interesting planes coming to life from the old plans.  You never stopped modelling since seven years old?   Man, I have lost a lot of years ...
LWM
Richard

OH, I HAVE SLIPPED THE SURLY BONDS OF EARTH ... UP, UP THE LONG DELIRIOUS BURNING BLUE ... SUNWARD I'VE CLIMBED AND JOINED THE TUMBLING MIRTH OF SUN-SPLIT CLOUDS ...
IP Logged

Nov 18th, 2017 at 3:58pm

stoney   Offline

I Love Biplanes
Danville. IN USA

Retired police sergeant (Indianapolis Police Dept.) with 30 yrs. service plus 8 with the USMS. 6 years in the USAF (1966-72) as a flight mech. in C-133As and C-130Ds.

Been modeling since I was 7 years old. C/L; R/C (escapement and reeds) and my true passion, rubber scale.

Lover of sailing ships and sailing in general. Been sailing since 1970.

174.JPG (45 KB | )
174.JPG
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print