HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Meatbomber (Read 993 times)
Reply #10 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 7:08pm

Craig 3   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
West Virginia, USA

Between freshening race car engines and my dog having puppies, I got my balsa order opened and got the BOK 5 cowling laminated up. I MAY beat you yet! Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #9 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 7:01am

wareagleed   Offline

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Alabama

Those are two nice looking S&T model planes!

Ed

IP Logged

Reply #8 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 4:58am

Meatbomber   Offline

Klatovy, CZ

Nope Ray it was actually a pretty old one, maybe you know Skip Kniley ? From times when people jumped without altimeters, helmets, shoes etc and low pulling was still considered to be a contest and some DZ called their landing area crater acre. The new generation is different they usually do themself in under canopy.

Still on the road with our main season going strong and not a rainy day in weeks.. looking forward to getting home and at my BOK-5 build Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 4:49pm

Ray_K   Offline
to create that which never
exsisted before.

7-20-2018

Hello Phillip, nice to see you, I use to be a skydiving instructor many, many years ago, retired from the sport now after making over 3000 jumps, never thought of myself as a meatbomb, that's pretty cool, never thought of that, must be the new generation of skydivers that came up with that.

Looking forward to seeing you builds.

Cheers, Ray K.

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Jun 24th, 2018 at 5:33pm

bigrip74   Offline
Administrator
What did l do this time!
Austin, Texas

Meatbomber, beautiful airplanes you have there.

Bob

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!
IP Logged

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 10:38pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626†USA

Put your electric conversions in our electric section...I look forward to learning from you and those micro units.  Any questions about the S&T models just ask, you'll find the modelers here are very helpful eager to share and learn.
Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 10:30pm

Meatbomber   Offline

Klatovy, CZ

Yup thatís me Wink running after the Dc3 in the hangar around the Skyvan. Iím now using all that micro equipment to build RC conversions of rubber powered models, and some Peter Rake micros.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 12:40pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626†USA

Welcome Phillip...I think I used to follow your Micro foamies on the RCGroups Micro forum.  Was fun following your builds.  You have some real skills.  If you're the same guy, I really enjoyed your DC-3 model.  I think you used paper models as a pattern for your foamies.  Thanks for introducing yourself. 
Sky9pilot/Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 11:38am

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

Welcome Philip. Nice finish on the Stinson and Waco. Hope that your parachute continues to open on schedule. Looks like you also do some R/C flying from that model in the background.
ian

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 7:54am

New Builder   Offline
Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

Some really incredible work there Meatbomber. Welcome to S&T and we look forward to more of your great work.
Mike

Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it. (Salvador Dali 1904 - 1989)
IP Logged

Jun 23rd, 2018 at 6:34am

Meatbomber   Offline

Klatovy, CZ

Hallo guys,

Im Phillip, and the slightly odd nick name comes from my profession. Iíve been a full time skydiving pilot flying Short Skyvans for a big European operator. And skydivers are sometimes a weird folk and call themselves meatbombs which makes me the meatbomber Wink

Iíve had a long phase where I didnít build anything after building micro foramies for a couple of Years and just last year got into stick and tissue building.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print