Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Stick and Tissue Logo

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello all from Clovis, CA (Read 278 times)
Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 12:01pm

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

Welcome Kingbird49. There are a few worthwhile sites to belong to and many people belong to several. If there is a good idea somewhere, we are willing to post links to just what you are looking for. So, if you don't see what you want, then ask a question in the appropriate forum. If you can't find the appropriate forum, then post in the Cafe. Welcome to Stick and Tissue Modelling.
ian

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2018 at 10:53am

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

Welcome KB49...make yourself at home here at S&T and please share you projects with us.  Review the photo sizing board that explains how to size your photos, we all like to see our fellow modeler's building process/progress.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask...you'll find more answers that you can imagine.  Once again, welcome!
Sky9pilot
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2018 at 12:14pm by Sky9pilot »  

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Nov 15th, 2018 at 8:24am

Kingbird49   Offline

Old school rules! :-)
Clovis, CA

After 45 year hiatus from the hobby I discovered foamy RC planes a couple years ago.  A great way to learn to fly but now I'm circling back to my roots!  Really want to build what I fly and this forum looks like a great resource and connection point.  Thanks for putting it out there and I'm looking forward to getting acquainted.  Cheers!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print