Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi everyone..... (Read 61 times)
Reply #2 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 12:04pm

Sky9pilot   Offline
Administrator
Stick & Tissue
Kelso, WA 98626 USA

welcome Kaintuck...make yourself at home here at S&T and if any questions come up feel free to ask and your fellow modelers here will have a ton of suggestions for you to choose from to solve your question.  Welcome again to S&T!
Sky9pilot

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 11:58am

pb_guy   Offline
So I'm just a kid at heart.
Youbou, BC, Vancouver Island

Welcome Kaintuck. You can post some pics of your rifles in the Cafe section. Yes, things have changed a lot over time, and it is now possible to fly peanut scale as R/C jobs! Who woulda thunk that!

ian

IP Logged

Nov 6th, 2019 at 4:57am

Kaintuck   Offline

Controled landings are
best!
Lawrenceburg tn

I seem to get in...get outta this hobby for my entire life. Started in 1965...guillows kits, then scratch built, balsa USA, sig....I have spend untold hours and dollars😜
I'm from Ky, all my family live there, but due to work, I'm in lower Tn now....I stopped planes for a few years and built flintlocks, from cutting the tree, to a finished rifle. It takes a couple years that way....but grew tired of that, so put away my tools, and started back in planes. And wow, has this hobby got neat stuff now...tiny and affordable RC gear, electric motors...
I'll try to post my next build, it's a set of plans I drew 42yr ago...Super Flash...50" FF that I will electrify and RC....
I really enjoy this site, and all of the stories and pictures.....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print