Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Contra-rotating Gear Systems (Read 2741 times)
Steve Price
3 Star Member

Re: Contra-rotating Gear Systems
Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Good Day Mr. C.

I have purchased a few of the Regalbuto systems and was very happy with them. I am very interested in Contra aircraft and have a few on the short list to be built for next year.  Johns system works well though a new system has been put on the market as well. I have not yet received the new system ( I ordered 2 of them but I'm a gaget guy) they are manufactured by Keith Sterner. I was told of his system by Rich Weber who suggested I have a look at them. I can't say if it's better or not but I like options. I recently ordered 2 of his systems and including shipping they were around 85$ shipped for the two of them.

John regalbuto has a few systems including a 3 bladed version. I believe Keith has one model however different sizes are avail like John's.
If you contact me online I will glady share their emails with you however I prefer not to post them to a forum for obvious reasons.

STeve.

BTW if you look in the forsale section of SFA and look for conta systems you will see John's versions there.

H008

ksterner@flexicon.com

Escadrille Harfang Member 008

IP Logged

C.L. Chennault
Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Contra-rotating Gear Systems
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2008 at 9:13am
Print Post  
Hi Steve,
I believe there is a fellow named John Regabulto or something who is selling them. Steve Price has a few and he might be able to steer you in the right direction Wink.
John

What does THIS button do?.........
IP Logged

Mr.C

Stick & Tissue

Contra-rotating Gear Systems
Aug 29th, 2008 at 7:13am
Print Post  
I hope this is the correct location for this.... If not moderators plesase relocate as required.

Seeing pictures of models with contra-rotating propellers had sparked my interest.

Where can I obtain such a device?

I have several models in mind from Peanut to around 48" span.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

For Those Who Have Fought For it&&Freedom Has A Flavor &&The Protected Will Never Know&&Best To All&&Steve

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint