Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic P-51B Mustang Plans (Read 4577 times)
Swiftflyer24

Stick & Tissue

Re: P-51B Mustang Plans
Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 8:22am
Print Post  
Thanks for the pic! How do those P-40's fly? Might build one of those next.... Wink

IP Logged

RMFF
2 Star Member

Stick & Tissue

Reply #6 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Speaking of Paul Bradley...here's a pic of Paul (on the left) and my brother John (on the right) winding Paul's P-40 at SMALL 2010. They both look way to serious Grin

( 75 KB | 1 Download )
John_and_Paul_winding_the_Comet_P-401.JPG

IP Logged

Swiftflyer24

Stick & Tissue

Reply #5 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Hey! THANKS! Nice plans.Thank you all for the help. Hope it turns out good now... Wink

IP Logged

staubkorb
5 Star Member

Stick & Tissue

Reply #4 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 5:03am
Print Post  
There is another that you can check out HERE by Paul Bradley.  It's the COMET kit, re-drawn in CAD, corrected where needed, and being in pdf format, can be scaled to the size you prefer.   The hyperlink takes you directly to the downloadable plans page for the Comet planes.

Paul has  a few other re-drawn Comet plans and a bunch of other GREAT stuff.  Take the time to go thru his site - you WILL need time Wink.

WWWoFF
Wonderful Wacky World of Free Flight
(with a bit of rc thrown in for giggles)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
IP Logged

Swiftflyer24

Stick & Tissue

Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2010 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
First off, Thanks for the help. No, I have not been to Comet's website, but I loved the P-51D plans on ThePlanPage. I can't do much on a computer, so I have something to ask... Could one of you post the P-51D Earl Stahl Plans right on here? If you could,THANKS!!!

IP Logged

John Webster
3 Star Member

Stick & Tissue

Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2010 at 1:21am
Print Post  
Here's the Earl Stahl P51B on the plans page. I believe it's tiled to print out on 8-1/2 X 11 paper. Make two copies, one to build on and one to use for cutting the parts out.

http://www.theplanpage.com/esp/p51b.htm

Make sure that you put in enough dihedral so that the wing tips are above the bottom of the canopy and the prop shaft is angled about 3º down and right.

When you begin to fly you are issued two bags, one full of luck and an empty one for experience.&&The object is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

IP Logged

thymekiller
Administrator

Stick & Tissue

Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Welcome aboard.
You mean the razor back version? Many plans to chose from. We need to figure out why you cant download from the plan page. After that, its just a matter of how big or small you want. Can you do the pdf thing?
Let us know, we want to help.
Have you been to the free plans section? Comet website?

",,,The road goes on forever, and the party never ends..."

IP Logged

Swiftflyer24

Stick & Tissue

P-51B Mustang Plans
Jun 19th, 2010 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Hello, I'm new here so here goes... I'm looking for free plans to build a 20"- 25" WS P-51B Mustang, and can't find any. But, I know there are some on www.theplanpage.com, but I can't figure out how to get them. I know there's a set on Small Flying Arts website, but it's down right now. Could someone help? Thanks for any help!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint