Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WINDER (Read 1925 times)
New Builder
5 Star Member

Re: WINDER
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 7:58am
Print Post  
All - my apologies to everyone on this post as I had no visibility to anything except the original post and after my post I looked again and everything was visible. Been having a lot of these errors lately and been seeing a lot of "Internal Server Error" messages and am beginning to suspect my computer connection. So again, my apologies to all.

"Skill comes by the constant repetition of familiar feats rather than by a few overbold attempts for which the performer is yet poorly prepared." Wilbur Wright

IP Logged

New Builder
5 Star Member

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 7:39am
Print Post  
bigrip 74 - I have been watching this post for some time and can't believe someone has not replied. By now you have probably solved your own question but Peck Polymers does carry both 5:1 and 10:1.

"Skill comes by the constant repetition of familiar feats rather than by a few overbold attempts for which the performer is yet poorly prepared." Wilbur Wright

IP Logged

staubkorb
5 Star Member

Stick & Tissue

Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
It will work with a loop of 3/32nd and maybe 1/8th, but one has to modify it for stretch winding.  If it is equipped with a clutch (some of them ARE!), you'll have to fuse the clutch.

I have the one that has the clutch, modified for stretch winding, but I honestly cannot recommend it.  It is designed for the true TOY jobbies that use rubberized spagetti for a motor.

Bite the bullet and order one from Volare (write to George), or check with Peck.  If all else fails, the one from SIG will work fine or check with SAMS, Flighthook, or even Mike Woodhouse/Free Flight Supplies (all in England).

WWWoFF
Wonderful Wacky World of Free Flight
(with a bit of rc thrown in for giggles)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
IP Logged

bigrip74
Ex Member

WINDER
Mar 2nd, 2017 at 8:27am
Print Post  
I cannot find my winders, either of them. Volare does not have them listed, is there another provider?

They were the small round 5:1 and 10:1 blue and white.

Has anyone dealt with this winder?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191683153701?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR...

Bob

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint