Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Carl Goldberg Skylane 42 (Read 2177 times)
Sky9pilot
Administrator

Stick & Tissue

Re: Carl Goldberg Skylane 42
Reply #4 - Aug 14th, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Any further progress on the Skylane?  Would love to see how it going!
Sky9pilot

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

New Builder
5 Star Member

Reply #3 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 6:56am
Print Post  
I have a small building area also, a converted bedroom in the house but only get half of it since my wife's closet is there and a dresser also. I'm trying to figure out how to get out of the problem I've created with my Gee Bee and the Buffalo will be done soon so have to start another, maybe two since I'm working on a scale Marcoux Bromberg but in the drafting stage so need to get something on the board and am thinking about Bill Henn's Chambermaid and Dave Rees' Time Flies. This small room really cramps the building area but glad to have it, weather here is awful. Three is my max.

"Skill comes by the constant repetition of familiar feats rather than by a few overbold attempts for which the performer is yet poorly prepared." Wilbur Wright

IP Logged

staubkorb
5 Star Member

Stick & Tissue

Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 6:08am
Print Post  
Wha???  ONLY 20????  Kid stuff Grin!  I gave up counting around the 40 mark Embarrassed (REALLY gotta do something 'bout that...).

WWWoFF
Wonderful Wacky World of Free Flight
(with a bit of rc thrown in for giggles)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
IP Logged

Sky9pilot
Administrator

Stick & Tissue

Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
The Skylane will be a nice model.  I look forward to this build as well as the UC model. 

Snow always drives me to the building board.  As far as 20 models at a time...I don't have that big of a building area.  My little cubby hole keeps me limited to 3 if I'm lucky, but usually 2 at most!  Anyone else got some ideas???
Tom

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

DAVE Q
Global Moderator

I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Carl Goldberg Skylane 42
Dec 10th, 2017 at 2:54am
Print Post  
Well, the first picture shows what showed up yesterday. And that was taken at the start of it, there's about 5 more inches of it out there. So, I guess building season has officially started. My Mom bought me this kit around or before 1980. I never built it back then, because I knew I would just make pieces out of it. The picture and what has been done, was done about a year ago. This has a higher priority over the PBY, because I would like to have this done before spring. I also have that Stuka control line build, in the control line section, that I would like to get back onto also before spring, we'll see. Still to this day, I have not figured out how, to work on 20 builds at the same time. Any advice out there?

( 376 KB | 21 Downloads )
100_0555.JPG
( 263 KB | 23 Downloads )
100_0544.JPG

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint