Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Monocoupe 90a (Read 643 times)
Sky9pilot
Administrator

Stick & Tissue

Re: Monocoupe 90a
Reply #6 - Apr 15th, 2020 at 10:59am
Print Post  
I see what you're talking about.  The instrument  panel on the plan will give you a starting point and you can make the "dash" (I assume that's the laminated formers between the instrument panel and the leading edge of the windscreen) from that and the trailing edge of the cowling.  Best of luck with this.  It should be a very nice model and a good flyer!

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

New Builder
5 Star Member

Reply #5 - Apr 15th, 2020 at 7:22am
Print Post  
Tom - Thanks for getting back to me and I do have the plan. Former 2 is not delineated on the drawing and probably rendered on the printwood as well as formers for the dash and cowl formers forward of the dash. Those are easily defined and I'm sure I can figure out the shape of former 2 as it is very likely round as it sits right behind the cowl. It will probably be quite some time before this ever sees the light of day as I have a lot of other models vying for space in my mind not to mention that our Staples is not doing any enlarging at the moment. Thanks again for getting back.
Mike

"Skill comes by the constant repetition of familiar feats rather than by a few overbold attempts for which the performer is yet poorly prepared." Wilbur Wright

IP Logged

Sky9pilot
Administrator

Stick & Tissue

Reply #4 - Apr 14th, 2020 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Have you checked out the plan on Monocupe 90a Comet Kit L4 plan on Outerzone: Click Here

All the patterns and formers are on the plan not on a separate sheet. If you're thinking the print wood sheet had a paper pattern separate I don't think that's the case.

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

New Builder
5 Star Member

Reply #3 - Apr 14th, 2020 at 9:18am
Print Post  
Greetings All - I'm once again looking for the print wood for the plan mentioned in the opening note. I have the plan and the print wood I found was incorrect, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Mike

"Skill comes by the constant repetition of familiar feats rather than by a few overbold attempts for which the performer is yet poorly prepared." Wilbur Wright

IP Logged

New Builder
5 Star Member

Reply #2 - Mar 16th, 2020 at 6:58am
Print Post  
Bob - Thanks for your reply. No need for any further looking, I have what I need.
Mike

IP Logged

bigrip74
Administrator

What did l do this time!

Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2020 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
Mike, I have the plan and it contains the printwood. Send me a PM.

Bob

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!
IP Logged

New Builder
5 Star Member

Monocoupe 90a
Mar 12th, 2020 at 7:24am
Print Post  
Greetings All - Looking for the print wood for a Comet kit number L4, Monocoupe 90a, with wingspan of 32". Thanks in advance for any help.
Mike

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint