Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic And me... (Read 232 times)
Geoff

Re: And me...
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2021 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Both of my wife's cats came out of the barn at our former place.  One of them eats balsa. Cry  Our dog came from a rescue shelter where they were thinking about euthanizing him.  He's insane, so he fits in here just fine!

IP Logged

Kaintuck
4 Star Member

Controled landings are
best!

And me...
Mar 15th, 2021 at 4:05am
Print Post  
No pictures of me to post, you could find me at the post office Wanted wall.....oops....I date myself...as there's no more wanted posters....politically incorrect I guess.....
I will tell you about the picture I use....it's Smidgen, she was a kitten the came to us via a neighbor, she was so small and scared, she wouldn't eat the 1st night we had her....just sat in a ball and purred to herself...so I fixed a cat tote, with litter, and water and food....and left her alone.  Tongue I really didn't think she would last the night....lol and behold, next morning early....I went to she her, and out she came, all friendly and talking...ALL the food was gone and she was good to go!
My picture was years later, she would sit by me when I played my guitar....she was my only fan.....she's been gone over the rainbow now for a couple of years Embarrassed....I hope to meet up with her again...sweet little soul.
Marc

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint