Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hello from S W Scotland (Read 669 times)
Sky9pilot
Administrator

Stick & Tissue

Re: Hello from S W Scotland
Reply #2 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Welcome Ronnie...
I fully understanding the ageing factor.  I know it's way to late to enter the contest, but George over at Volare Model Products came up with a 1/2 Scale Nocal contest through the end of March 2020. Here's a link to the rules and suggestions for models and response from some of the modelers who competed:  Click Here
It's a fun time small model to fly in our house livingroom or largest room in your house.  I read of one of the modelers using a thread tied to the model and tied to a pin loosely that was stuck into a wine bottle & cork sitting on the coffee table.  It was wound up and released and flew around the bottle for almost a minute.  So some fun flying is still out there for those of us with limited mobility!   Welcome to S&T and keep modeling!
Sky9pilot

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

pb_guy
5 Star Member

So I'm just a kid at heart.

Re: Hello from S W Scotland
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2021 at 10:04am
Print Post  
Welcome, Ronnie. It is still possible to just assemble one of those guillows gliders and throw them around the living room. The dogs would be happy to retrieve them  Cheesy
ian

IP Logged

Ronnie

Build! Fly! Enjoy!

Hello from S W Scotland
Mar 24th, 2021 at 5:48am
Print Post  
Have been aero modelling for 75 years of and on more or less stuck in the house now days of chasing them up and down the fields now a nice memory.  So its nice to see you guys carrying on gave up on RC when they priced themselves out of my market  did a little indoor both scale and stick and that is a real challenge will now sit back and enjoy the forum.

Ronnie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint