Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Something new.....PT-19 (Read 20 times)
Sky9pilot
Administrator

Stick & Tissue

Re: Something new.....PT-19
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2021 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Sounds like an awesome project!  Microlite or tissue both will work it just depends on your color scheme and where you'll be flying I guess.  Microlite might be more durable for outdoor but doped tissue is pretty strong as well.  As my father used to say, "Take my advice and do as you please!"

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

Kaintuck
4 Star Member

Controled landings are
best!

Something new.....PT-19
Oct 10th, 2021 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
I just discovered this in a old desk drawer...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I have been looking for a good plane to put that new micro brick into! This was a total surprise, and neat too...as I was wanting to build another one for some time. I built my sister one, so she could have a hanger queen from me, and on it, I put my last twin Co2 motor  Smiley
So, now I can build this one with a electric in mind, and at 35", build her light with some details. I will need to get 2 more micro servos for the ailerons, and a power package.(020 size electric???)
I will do some research before I get started then try to post new pictures as we go along.....so you fellas can point out things!!!...as always, I want to hear from you guys that build those incredible planes.... Cool
I have some microlight I think, I'll see if it's the right colors, or do you think tissue? There's a supply with the model....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint