Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Thymekillers stuff (Read 137 times)
TK2
3 Star Member

Stick & Tissue

Re: Thymekillers stuff
Reply #2 - Jan 4th, 2023 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
I know. I might try that later. What amazes me is the altitude he gets.  He says he winds everything to max turns.

IP Logged

Sky9pilot
Administrator

Stick & Tissue

Re: Thymekillers stuff
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2023 at 11:58am
Print Post  
I enjoy his videos too.  You know he uses rc rudder on his rubber powered models, right? That's how he keeps them inbetween the buildings and on the field.

If God is your Co-pilot...switch seats...
Your attitude will determine your altitude!- John Maxwell
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Jn 8:32
IP Logged

TK2
3 Star Member

Stick & Tissue

Thymekillers stuff
Jan 2nd, 2023 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
This is NOT me flying. This guy is kind of a hero to me and I really enjoy his vids. Very informative and really great flights. I just wanted to share his stuff with everybody. Feel free to browse his playlists, it's great. This IS NOT MY STUFF, these are NOT my planes. I hope to equal this someday. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtGUR81TEA0

I did get a chance to test glide a couple of mine and it was horrible, lol. MY monocoupe has a warp in the main wing that I did not think would matter, but boy howdy it sure did. Spiraled in hard 3 times. Will probly recover the top of the main wing and try to work it out.
   The FW 190 needed  some thrust angle adjustment but I forgot the glue so by the time I got back to the field the wind had picked up and it's been raining pretty much ever since. Will be better next time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint